WE HAVE THE GREATEST WEALTH CREATION RESOURCE ON THE PLANET!
ACQUIRE MILLIONS IN ASSETS AND INCOME USING VIRTUALLY NONE OF YOUR OWN MONEY!
100% INVESTOR FINANCING FOR ANY CREDIBLE PROJECT!
We are a private lender. We pay 3.5% to buy money. That 3.5% get passed to the client as funding fees.
Once a deal is approved, the client gets a LOI which needs to be signed within 5 business days.
The LOI will have our lender information along with our attorney information where the 3.5% funding fees is submitted. Every Friday the attorney will release the 3.5% from all clients to my lender so we go out and pay to get the funds.
This is not a traditional transaction that one can obtain from Wells Fargo or BofA where the client thinks the money will just sit in an escrow till closing and applied towards their funding. It will be used to buy money.
With that said we have an attorney in CA in place to receive 3.5% of funding fees. They order appraisals, work with escrow and title and do the signing for us.
We understand this may not be a traditional way to obtain financing but this is also private commercial loan.
*We offer 100% financing
*No credit check
*No tax return
*No pre pay penalties
*No mortgage insurance
Our approvals are based on:
1. Business plan which can make or break a deal. We have experts who can “prep” a plan to make it more acceptable to the lenders.
2. Proof of funding fees
3. Corporation docs
*Answer within 5 business days
*Funding around 45 business days
*Rates between 5-9%
*Amortized over 15 or 20 years but due in 5 years.
*8% broker fees are financed
MMU and FFC broker fees are 2%-5%
*Any other fees are financed
*Appraisal are paid by borrowers
We are working on a program where we use our funds to help pay off 20-30-or 40% of the balance at year 5 if the client is not delinquent in any given month and help them pay the loan off.
If you have quality projects that creates jobs and help the economy and repeat business from clients.
Now on to our procedure...
You need to have up to 3.5% origination fees in the form of a proof of funds ready to send the lender... If you don’t have these funds we can help with our funding programs or seller assistance help.
* NOTE: The Financial Freedom Club has funding programs to raise the 3.5% loan origination fees for your upfront costs! We have personal and startup business funding, aged corps, credit repair to get you to funding, non fico funding and more.
How the process works…
- We will evaluate the information before forwarding it to the investors for consideration. We have to “prep” the information to insure the best result for our funding requests, and request you sign appropriate intake documents.
Funding requests are submitted to many billion dollar private foundations, hedge funds, private investors, and lending sources. They will consider whether to fund a project or not after a quick due diligence period and all documents have been received. Before any plans are submitted directly to the investors, we have an expert that will evaluate the plans and make any suggestions how to enhance the information to an acceptable presentation.
- In many cases we can get an ok for funding in as little as 10 days. From then it may take several weeks or even up to 30 days to get all the funding. When requesting MILLIONS of dollars expect some time for them to do their due diligence!
- In many cases we are able to get you more funding then you request. MMU takes our fees out of the money funded so the acquisition price will need to be increased regardless. Usually 5%-15% depending on the size of the funding.
We have many ways to fund a deal, and some deals will require giving up substantial equity, some may not require any. One of the advantages of the larger equity deal is that there is no loan payback. This simple fact makes all the difference in the world to the success of a project some investors may want a separate equity participation deal with you, depending on funding options, or they may just give you the money. Every project is different.
We will also take our broker and consulting fees on the funding we get you, which is from 2% to 5% depending on many factors. Always add at least 10% to the funding request to cover our fees and give you extra monies to be able to “quit your day job” to focus on your project!
We have access to creative financing help that may be required to obtain the funding, including down payments for real estate, equipment assets, inventory financing, or other creative ways to get the deal done. We suggest ALL principles go through our “Credit Enhancement and “Funding Funnel” and get your FICO scores up to 800+ and get more funding: Up to several million dollars, in as little as 30-60-90 days. This will also cover your 1%-10% money you may need to bring to the table. If you don’t have this available, you absolutely must go through this process, or we will not even forward your paperwork for funding. Before we submit any project to funding, we require you to sign an investor agreement with Millionaire Mentor University.
In most cases there are solutions to every situation. Most financial issues can be resolved one way or another with our team of financial mentors. You are assigned a Financial Mentor immediately after we accept your documents.
What is needed to proceed?
The following information needs to be emailed to us, in ONE email with SEPARATE ATTACHMENTS, along with Executive Summary, Business Plan, our Intake Questionnaire, and all important documents which may include resume on principals, contracts, real estate agreements, any equipment ownership, etc.
*Note: It is important that you include any and all contracts with the business plans! Please include as much information as possible, to expedite the funding request to save us valuable time and hassles! * We require our NON disclosure and Intake Agreement be signed by authorized party before we send any documents to our investor partners.
* Please note: The ND and Intake Document requires that you cannot seek other funding once you get a temporary approval of acceptance! Many people are working hard to get you funding and we expect you to honor the time we put into getting you funding. We have more sources to get you money than anyone else on the plane
Q. How long does funding take?
A. As little as 2 weeks but can take as long as 45 days depending on many many factors. Many experts spend many hours and effort finding, negotiating, creating documents, emails, third party phone calls, etc. to obtain you’re funding. You must agree NOT to be offering your project out to other lenders or investors during our discovery time!
THIS ALL MUST BE SENT IN ONE EMAIL WITH SEPARATE ATTACHEMENTS OR IT WILL BE RETURNED! YOU DON’T GET MILLIONS IN FINANCING WITHOUT HAVING A PLAN!
Send to: MMU@mail.com We will respond within 48 hours.
- Some of these docs may not be required for your type of acquisition, but make sure we don’t have to come back to you and ask for any of this information.
We Include An Acquisitions & Valuation Expert at NO COST To Help Get You The LARGEST Amount of Funding, In The FASTEST Amount Of Time, With The LEAST Amount Of Effort! Investments can be pre-approved in as little As TWO days and funding received in as little as 3 weeks.
Here are the requirements:
- No income verification required
- You cannot be working with other funding sources. We aren’t going to do all this work for you without a commitment on your part. Our process is very quick, with commitments for funding in a few days.
- A business plan is required
- An executive summary is required
- No FICO Requirements (although it’s possible they may look at a file for integrity purposes).
- You, your management team, or the management team you hire should have some experience in your project! Nobody wants to lend to rookies!
- You must have the origination fee or bank guarantee funds of 2%-10% ready after pre-approval which only takes a few days.
- We work with two banks. One only requires a 3.5% origination fee for funding. The other bank may require from 2% up to 10% depending upon the amount of funding. They larger the project, the lower the funding percentage. Both lenders have unique advantages.
- Our financial experts will enhance the best executive summary and business plan for you after reviewing yours. All broker fees will be added into your funding request. Broker fees vary depending on the bank used and others involved in the transactions, but usually range from 2% up to 15% rolled into the loan.
- A consulting agreement will need to be signed before any project is submitted for funding.
INCLUDED SERVICES WITH OUR 100% INVESTOR FUNDING
- Prepping a Business Plan and Executive Summary, and other documents to dramatically increase the odds of getting funded AND getting more funding then you initially need to keep you focused on your project.
- Consulting & mentoring from experts with strong ties to the bank, underwriters, bank Guarantee Company, escrow agents, etc.
- Marketing expertise. We can help increase the value of your revenues and reduce your marketing costs with world class marketing from our ad agency and production facilities.
- Access to additional business and personal cash flow solutions for your project including but not limited to: funding, leaseback cash options on equipment, collateral funding, etc.
- Negotiating with lender and bank guarantor to reduce the bank guarantee and loan repayments.
- Document preparation to expedite the closing, AND obtain you more funding then requested so you have operating capital while you “ramp up” the business.
- Access to world class financial mentors who can guide you through this process.
- Management experience and contacts who can help you manage the project so you don’t have to run a business, you want to own a business.
- Negotiating with the seller to help with the upfront money. It is very realistic to get a motivated seller to help with the Bank Guarantee if they are motivated to close the deal. They will only need to help with the Proof of Funds for a short period during the closing procedures and the funds are safe in a Licensed and Bonded Escrow Agent. Funds will be returned if the deal does not close.
- Access to down payment investors, who may help with the UPFRONT MONEY!
There are other funding help options as well if you need help with the Origination Fee/Bank Guarantees...
- ASSET based loans—Jewelry, Auto, Boat, Art, Equipment, Real Estate, etc.
- Inventory loans- Use the current inventory to get cash flow
- Temporary loans for the buyer or seller with 6 months bank statements from the business. With a project doing say 1 mil a month in gross sales, you may be able to get up to 4 Million in funding.
- Get SELLER assistance. They can put up the down payment. It can be rolled into the upfront funding so it can be returned to the sellers after closing. The payment is put into a licensed and bonded escrow attorney so their funds are protected.
- With good credit we can get the principle can get up to $300,000 in personal or business funding. If you have good credit and some liquid capital you can buy an aged corporation and go after much more funding in the six figures. This will not solve the problem if you need a million or two to acquire larger assets.
- Get the buyer PRIVATE INVESTOR FUNDING for the down payment without a good FICO score. The loan is based on obtaining 6 months’ bank statements. The amount of funding is up to $5 Million. The monthly gross x 2-4 is what to expect. If you gross $20k a month, expect a loan for $40k-$80k.
- Get an equity investor. They look for projects that make sense and will put up a small amount of the down payment to acquire an interest in the project in most cases. Sometimes they will lend you the money for a fee. It can be returned after closing once you are funded. We have some of these on hand and they will look at your project to see if they want to loan the money for a fee.
TO GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT EMAIL US YOUR INITIAL DOCUMENTS TO MMU@MAIL.COM or CALL 800-532-9690
The key to closing a business using NONE of your own money is not difficult. One of the key advantages we have over anyone else looking at the property to purchase is that we have the financing already in place. This is a huge advantage. How many real estate properties fall through because the owner can’t qualify for the loan? READ MORE...